Te Puke High School
Getting Started with Online Course Selection
These pages will provide you with information to help you select your course of study for 2019, and should be used in conjunction with the information available through your Careers Advisors.
To choose your courses you must:
- Talk to your parents, subject teachers, Careers Staff, LoLs and your Small Group Leader about which subject and level is best suited for you.
- Keep your options open if you are unsure which careers you wish to pursue in the future.
- Do I have the ability to study this subject?
- Do I need pre-requisites to study this subject?
- Do I enjoy this subject?
- Is this subject going to be useful to me?
All subjects will:
- provide you with new skills and knowledge.
- increase your qualifications.
- give you the opportunity to use the skills you already have.
COMPLETE YOUR CAREER PLAN BEFORE ENTERING YOUR COURSE SELECTIONS
This will help your Small Group Leader and Careers Advisor to better help you with your course choices. To view career pathway ideas please click here.